51 Ennerdale Rd,Toronto, Ontario
1+2 Bedrooms 2 bath, $479,900
Welcome to Revitalized Riverside! Located In Trendy South Riverdale.
Improvement to the house (All work was done between 2008 and 2014.)
It is a brand new house top-to-bottom - Move in and enjoy!
- Living room has custom metal railings and polished concrete floor in front entry.
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel European high-end appliances, tiled backsplash & granite counter tops.
- Two stunning renovated full bathrooms
- Both basement bedrooms have built-in raised beds, book shelf, and nightstand and dresser drawers. Built-in desk in recreation room under the stairs.
- Waterproofed the outside Spring 2008. - All new floor joists. (Double 2x8 glued and screwed).
- All new subfloor. 3/4" tongue & groove plywood (Glued and screwed).
- Maple hardwood floor upstairs (Floor joists were shimmed so the floor is level)
- Spray foamed top to bottom
- Ceiling joists sistered w/ 2x8’s at front of house (wide span) & 2x6 back of house (Narrow span)
- 7/16 OSB floor in attic for storage - Attic access at front and rear off house - Attic storage above master bedroom
- All interior partition walls filled with safe and sound - Basement ceiling filled with safe and sound. - New roof (2009) - All new wiring and 100 amp panel - All new plumbing (1 inch main service & replace lead pipes coming to house off the main)
- All new drains with backwater valve - New concrete floor in basement, insulated underneath w/ hydronic radiant in-floor heating.
- All new drywall throughout - All new windows and 2 new skylights! (1 venting)
- All new exterior sheathing. 7/16 OSB back and sides, 3/4 inch ply front wall. - All new corrugated steel siding back and sides, cedar shakes at the front
- All new soffits, fascia and rain gutters. - Front porch and stairs is all new
- Upstairs is forced air heat. Air handler is in front attic. Heat runs drop from ceiling
- New central air conditioning 100 lb unit - Two all new washrooms.
- Downstairs is "everything gets wet room" All walls in downstairs bathroom are cement board. Entire room has been "tanked”
- Basement floor is all new concrete exposed aggregate polished and sealed.
- Entire house is wired for phone, internet and cable.
- High efficiency boiler does domestic hot water, in floor heating and upstairs heating.
- New sump pit in laundry room with built in overflow feature. If sump pump were ever to fail, basement won't flood.
- Shed (all new) -Shed is 100 sq ft, 14 feet high with a storage loft.
- Shed floor is a steel reinforced floating slab built on 6 piers. Over 5 cubic meters of concrete!
- There is conduit going from the shed to the house if the new owner wants to run hydro.
Request Viewing click here
Feature Sheet click here